Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > syllabus    

syllabus

wende
Spain

syllabus

Hi! I �ve downloaded this document http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=510064#this (which is fantastic, btw) with all the grammar points my one-to-one student has to review this summer, but I don �t know if there are any documents like this but focused on vocabulary. Do you think it would be good to just look for worksheets that focus on such grammar and then explain the vocabulary? I don �t have a coursebook. any ideas?
THANK YOU!

27 Jun 2011      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi wende, I prepared that ws last summer for sts to begin classes reviewing clearly what they should know regarding grammar mainly, for the fce exam (they�re going to take it in Dec.) I thought it �d be a good idea, they �d feel more organized - although being smth written by me, I may have forgotten some points, if so, let me know by pm and I �ll add them ! Yes, it �d be a good idea to have smth similar with vocabulary, but wouldn �t be as concrete as this I guess. For vocabulary, I just tell them the same old piece of advice : read ! And you can tell them to read a book and then write a review for you, that way they �d be practising for the writing part, too ! Good luck ! Alicia

27 Jun 2011