Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen-pals    

Pen-pals

virginiajimenez
Spain

Pen-pals

For a primary school project in Barcelona (Spain), me and my team are thinking of doing a pen pal program with kids from different ages (4th to 6th grade). Our target group so far is kids in elementary school, and preferably within an English spoken country. We are looking to send at least 1-2 letters a term, and keeping a continuous relationship throughout the year. The purpose of this project is to make our students practise writing and reading skills as well as motivate them  by meeting new friends nad using the English language in a "real context". 
Does anyone would like to join our project or know of such a school/teacher interested in that?

29 Jun 2011      

mukondi
South Africa

Yes I am interested. I have 8 - 12 year boys and girls who have been writing letters to pen pals in America

29 Jun 2011