Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Canada Day!!     

Canada Day!!

Zora
Canada

Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to everybody around the World. My boyfriend went to the Canada Day festivities in London this morning where he tried poutine and a bison burger before heading off to work!! (I wish I could have been there too.. )

Did you know London has the biggest Canada Day celebration (Trafalgar Square) outside of Canada?! Tis a great thing, eh!

Big hugs from me to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw

1 Jul 2011      

maryse pey�
France

1 Jul 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Happy day to all my Canadian friends.
Hugs

1 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

1 Jul 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

1 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Happy Canada Day!!  Manon, let me know when you are leaving for Italy, the boys are getting anxious. Ed

1 Jul 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

@Zora, I �m sure the poutine you ate can �t be as good as the one you get in Quebec. While it �s not something you should have everyday, I could take you to places that serve great ones but you �ll have to come here!

@Ed, The Just for Laughs festival in Montreal is looking for new act. I �ll send them your name. Can you remind me your phone number?
Yes, it �s a real festival. You can look it up here: http://www.hahaha.com/en

@To all my fellow Canadian friends: Have a good day!

1 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

animated canada day clipart
@Linda: great songThumbs Up
Sophia

1 Jul 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians.
Ed - Manon is right you should come to Our Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal we have all types of stand up comics. It �s too bad, you missed out this year, you would have been a hard act to follow, but you can always sign up for next year.   I think you and your boys would get a lot of laughs.  We Canadians have a great sense of humor.

1 Jul 2011     

serene
Greece

Happy Canada Day, Zora, Nancy, Manon, and all the other Canadian friends!

1 Jul 2011     

teachertonyinchina
China

Happy day to all my Canadian friends.

1 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >