Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Another teaching tool    

Another teaching tool

ivush
Czech Republic

Another teaching tool

Hi friends, I have made another teaching tool, so I am sending a pic for inspiration ;) They are wooden sticks with words on them for making sentences. Sticks are colour-distinguished for nouns, verbs, adjectives and prepositions. Students pick four sticks and later they decide what other parts of speech they want to choose next to complete their sententence. Material: medical sticks (spatulas), coloured adhesive tape, coloured permanent markers, scissors.
Have fun!

14 Jul 2011      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Nice idea. Thanks for sharing.

14 Jul 2011     

AARR
United Arab Emirates

I love it

great work

14 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Before I read your post, I was going to ask how many ice-creams you had eaten:)
Do you work with primary school pupils only? Do you have any cute ideas for elementary/secondary school?
Sophia

14 Jul 2011     

class centre
Belarus

Dear Ivush! Where can we see your previous  teaching tools? I �m delighted with what you have done!

14 Jul 2011     

ivush
Czech Republic

Haha I was thinking about the ice-cream sticks but I am not able to eat so much ice cream :) These are the sticks that doctors use to examine your throat. You know, say "Ahhh" :) They can be bought in a 100 pc pack for apr. 2 dollars in my country. I have a web page with my work and stuff I bought. If you are interested, send me a privite msg. I have some dice ideas in my account here, also. I am going to post my photo-work here anyway, dont worry :) And you could inspire me as well! ;) Go ahead...

14 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Ivush Ilike the idea very much. It isn �t unlike my very first ws here where you have words on strips (nouns strip, verb strip etc. ) and you slide them up or down to make sentences, but this is even more concrete. Thank you. Ed

14 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, Ivush... first let me congratulate you! so... CONGRATULATIONS! LOL  

You are very creative, and I love the material you have posted! The ideas are great, and we can always adapt it to our own needs and levels. Thank you for sharing!!!! Hug

Hugs!

Mar

15 Jul 2011