Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īM SO UNHAPPY!    

I īM SO UNHAPPY!

ALI ALI
Egypt

I īM SO UNHAPPY!

DEAR FRIENDS,
I FEEL SO UNHAPPY. I APPLIED FOR A NEW JOB. I REALLY DID MY BEST AND I FELT THAT EVERY ONE LIKED MY PRESENTATION. THEY PROMISED TO ANSWER ME TODAY,BUT THEY DIDN īT.

14 Jul 2011      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Dear Ali Ali,
maybe they answer tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I come from a country ( Brazil) where they never give you an answer the day they said they would. So don īt be sad yet. If you don īt get the job, you will soon get an other and better one.

14 Jul 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

OH, DEAR ALI ALI, DON īT WORRY, YOU DESERVE THE BETTER, MORE RESPONSIBLE POSITION.
CHEER UP, THEY WILL APOLOGISE WHEN UNDERSTAND YOUR PROFESSIONALISM.

14 Jul 2011     

spinney
United Kingdom

I f we promise to call back it īs often a week or two later as we are always so understaffed. Anyway, if they don īt call back then no loss to you. Who would want to work for a company that doesn īt keep it īs promises? I īm sure you īll get something sooner or later, Ali. If your classes are as good as your worksheets your most difinitely a viable asset for any half decent ESL centre!Wink

14 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Ali... Don īt be dismayed employers seldom call back right away. Some even use not calling as a ploy to see how badly one wants the job. If you feel up to it given a few more days then take the initiative and give them a call. If after that they don īt give you the job then move on. I īm sure that there are other places that are mor deserving of you. Ed

14 Jul 2011     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Don īt worry!

You deserve to be respected!

If they don īt say  anything within a couple of days  don īt despair!I īm sure you īll find something better!

Hugs!

14 Jul 2011     

leabail
Brazil

Dear,
Everything that will be for the best, will be!!!! Is it īs not now because it īs not the best yest ;)
Keep smiling and remember: very day is a brand new day!!!!

XOXO

14 Jul 2011     

epit
Turkey

You are very hardworking .Don īt be sad .They will miss you ıf they don īt  return.

14 Jul 2011     

Alees
Uruguay

HI !! oH Dear! Don īt be upset. Maybe that isn īt the right thing for you. You know, things happen for a reason. And remember that the Universe listens to us, so what you really want is what you will get in the end. �

Good luck!!Wink
Wink

15 Jul 2011