Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks    

Thanks

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Thanks

Dear Victor and moderator colleagues,

Thanks so much for your support.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Susan (Zsuzsapszi)

15 Jul 2011      

ALI ALI
Egypt

Hello,
nice Susan, what �s up was there a problem? we are here ready to help & support you.

15 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Susan,

I sent Victor a PM and coppied the comments from reporting page for him to see. Later I received an answer that the account of the member who reported your wss in revenge has been cancelled, so I believe the problem is solved now. Wink

Have a great weekend.

15 Jul 2011     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Dear Ali Ali,

It �s really good to know and feel that you help and support the ones who need it.

Dear MJ Misa,

I think your PM helped a lot. I wasn �t scared, because I knew why it was. But the way you moderate is exemplary.

I wish you a happy weekend, too.

Susan

15 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Susan,

all the moderators voted against removal and weren �t really happy with the situation. It �s sad things like this happens. Well, everything is OK now and that �s the important thing.Wink

15 Jul 2011     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Dear Michaela,

You are right.
All is well that ends well.

HugsHug,
Susan

15 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

This actually feels like listening to someone right next to you speaking very loudly on their mobile.

15 Jul 2011     

ccchangch
Peru

Hi Susan,
I am glad everything is solved now because you are a great contributor and moderator.
Continue doing the wonderful material and resources that you always contribute to this site.
Have a great day,
CARMEN CHANG

15 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

It now feels even more like listening to someone right next to you speaking even louder on their mobile. 

Should a moderator wish to explain to us lesser mortals what this thread on this open forum is all about, I, for one, might conceivably be grateful. It may not seem so, but this type of post always comes across as quite rude. The vast majority of us either aren �t, or have no desire to be, moderators and, as such, aren �t privy to your discussions on the reporting page, so it would only be common courtesy to provide some background information - particularly if it is likely to have some impact on how members are expected to behave.

15 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

What �s your problem, Almaz?
Can �t get your point, sorry....Unhappy

Have a nice day
Linda

15 Jul 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Almaz,
I was out so I don �t know what happened in the reporting section. If you read the replies above, you will guess...
One of the members reported Suzie �s worksheet(s) without a proof and so Victor had to sort the problem out. Moderators were voting against the removal so Suzie �s wss were saved.
As far as I know Suzie �s work, her wss are useful and creative and she always uploads genuine work. She is a hard-working and  generous lady so I am sure her work was reported by mistake / wrongly...

15 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >