Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Can I use members cliparts?    

Can I use members cliparts?

sasuna
Algeria

Can I use members cliparts?

Dear colleague ,
I have to thank this wonderful site because it encouraged me to make new worksheets ,but the problem is about cliparts .I �v � already used the list sent by nebal and sometimes I don �t find what I am looking for. Is it allowed to copy some of them from your worksheets ?

17 Jul 2011      

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

As for me, copy what you want!Wink of course if you need from mine. 

17 Jul 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

is not allowed unless you ask the member and permission is granted.

17 Jul 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Any clipart from www.thistlegirldesigns.com CANNOT be used if you have not purchased them or have membership. Check out the website... membership is reasonable and you will get tons of clipart �free �. Hope this helps.

17 Jul 2011     

redcamarocruiser
United States

As for me, all of "my" clipart is either self-made or from public domain sites or Phillip Martin or other sites that allow educators to freely use it, so it would be ok with me if you use the illustrations in my worksheets, too.

However some teachers havre purchased their clip art, so we cannot use their clip art because of the license.

17 Jul 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

Copy at will (unless images are copyrighted - see above). Most clip art used here should be either public domain or freely available (unless the original authors themselves used images without permission). Shocked

Just make sure not to copy complete worksheets. Pig

17 Jul 2011     

sasuna
Algeria

thank you for your answer.

17 Jul 2011