Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Handy storage    

Handy storage

ivush
Czech Republic

I dont think they are for free in my country. I would have to buy the wine in it also and usually such wine is vintage, that means pricy :) But it is a good idea!

19 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

Actually, fruit boxes... the wood they use for them is light but strong.You could try that.

19 Jul 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I am really happy that I have my own English room
 and all pupils come there,
 so I use these things.
 Small flashcards I store in files using different colors.
 All  ivush �s tools are really great, I also save her photos.

19 Jul 2011     

ivush
Czech Republic

Ellakass, I like your scon pic. How is it made? Are they shoe boxes?

19 Jul 2011     

ellakass
Israel

No, all are plastic drawers...

19 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
Thanks for all your help with my balsa - glad no one decided to give me a daffynition - lol.
Wine boxes are really useful and some of them are really beautifully made and carved -  I use them to store things, but only at home, because they are too heavy. I also collect chocolate boxes, and it is always a pleasure to increase my stock of boxes.  Some three years ago I bought a trolley bag, and so did some of the other teachers - books, laptop, printables, games, pencilcase ... well, we need to have a steak for breakfast, don �t you think?

At first people would ask me what time was my plane due to leave, but, bit by bit, some more made up their minds and joined my team.

19 Jul 2011     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Chocolate boxes: I use them for cards.   Call them "the happy box"  Smile
They are sold cheaply, but they do not solve ivush� prob

Corrugated cardboard would be a possibility. I use it to make the boxes we send with cultural stuff

It comes in different colours and even patterned.

19 Jul 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

Hi! I put the big flashcards in what one of my native students once called a polly pocket with holes on one side like these. Then, I �ve got a big folder where I put the flashcards I need in each one of the units I �m teaching at the moment.

Ah! Ed, isn �t it an off-licence where you buy wine? Not that I buy much because my husband �s from a wine producer family...

19 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

An "off-licence" is British. In Canada (and the US?), we call it a liquor store.  

19 Jul 2011     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Great and inspiring ideas!:-)

Taking photos of our educational resources can be  useful for everyone!

kisses 

19 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >