Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > STRANGE MESSAGE-SPAM IN MY PRIVATE MESSENGER    

STRANGE MESSAGE-SPAM IN MY PRIVATE MESSENGER

meuge
Argentina

STRANGE MESSAGE-SPAM IN MY PRIVATE MESSENGER

Hello fellows!!!

I just want to ask if any of you have received a huge message from a user called the truth, with its heading:Are you looking for the truth? .... and with a long text full of web links about islam, religiona and I don�t know what else...

It is really annoying to get that kind of messages...Disapprove
 I checked if he/she was a contributor but there are 0 points.... So please, Victor, I think you should cancel this account....

Let me know what you think...

20 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I received it some time ago. I reported it to Victor and deleted it. You can do the same

20 Dec 2008     

memthefirst
Turkey

Who sent the massage?

20 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

the message is sent by a member called the truth.

Here you have the link of what i posted whe I got it:

20 Dec 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Please... don�t take me wrong... I am not upset because it was about Islam... I have great respect for all religions, just for the fact that ithas nothing to do with esl teaching... I think this is not the proper place to do it.. It could have been a post on Catholicism, Judaism, or any other and I would hve feel the same way...
That is all. I have already deleted it.
Regards to everyone!!

20 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Euge, I see you point perfectly well. The great issue here is that this site is not meant to sent messages non related to English teaching.

20 Dec 2008