Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > technical issue    

technical issue

tamarapetrouchin
Israel

technical issue

Hello, dear teacher!
I need your advice: how can I reduce the size of my pictures?
Thanks, Tamara

20 Dec 2008      

chatina25
Spain

You can change the file, instead of JPG, you can put it on GIF using the PAINT. I hope this helps you. 

20 Dec 2008     

gaby_mn
United States

you can also do so by right-clicking the image (s) and going to image format, then image, and then reduce the size

20 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! You can check Michael�s Tutorial on how to reduce the size of pictures using microsoft Paint. It�s an excellent tutorial, i assure you. I�ve learned from it.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

20 Dec 2008     

Mariethe House
France

help!
I have been working on a ws for 2 hours now, managed to upload it, had a look at the preview and.... horror! only the pictures apear, not the text!
It is a set of cards with questions on them and I have placed a picture on each of them, making it as transparent as possible .... On my ws, the text appears but after uploading it, it has disappeared! Can you help, please?
Thanks!

20 Dec 2008