Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Somebody can recomend me a page to download free illutrations?    

Somebody can recomend me a page to download free illutrations?

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Somebody can recomend me a page to download free illutrations?

I really need new pics to make my ws but I am not able to find a page to download them. i will apreciate any collaboration, thanks.

25 Sep 2008      

Anna P
Brazil

You will find lovely illustrations at www.artvex.com. I am making sets of cards with some of their pictures.  You can use up to 15 cliparts in each work and aknowledge the source.

25 Sep 2008     

donapeter
Romania

When i need some pics I google clip art and the word i AM LOOKING FOR and I find almost everything I need. So...I dont use a certain site. 

25 Sep 2008     

BEA.
Belgium

I use google clip arts too but photobucket.com also.

Anna P, thanks for the site, seems very nice too!

25 Sep 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

You should try www.fotosearch.com
It has millions of cliparts, images, pictures, etc.

25 Sep 2008     

BEA.
Belgium

here is one more http://www1.free-clipart.net/cgi-bin/clipart/directory.cgi?direct=clipart

25 Sep 2008     

valesc
Argentina

Hi Demeter_mar! There are very good pictures at: www.clipartof.com.  They�re free. Hope you find them useful!!!  Vale...

25 Sep 2008     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Thanks to everyone for your help. I �ve found lots of clipart to use in my ws. Soon you will see a lot of new material. Thanks again!!!!

25 Sep 2008     

oregon91
Argentina

Vale: thank you very much for sharing this website. I love the pictures. Thanks again.
Fernanda

25 Sep 2008     

crisholm
Spain

Thank you Anna P for your link!

3 Oct 2008