Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Cute Children Clipart    

Cute Children Clipart

yume05
United States

Cute Children Clipart

I keep seeing these worksheets with these cute children with big heads and rosy cheeks.  I know this is a specific artist.  Can anyone give me a link to her website?  I can �t remember who it is.  Also, does she allow her clipart to be used for free?  I can �t find the link in other forum topics.  I hope you know what I �m talking about.  Thank you.

Example of artist I mean on this worksheet: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=564520#thetop

Also, any other really cute free clip art pages would be awesome.  Also, does anyone know where to get anymore Carson Dellosa clip art other than the freebies on their main site?  I see other clipart than those on people �s worksheets, but haven �t been able to find them.  Did they purchase one of their clipart books?

15 Aug 2011      

lady_gargara
Turkey

Hi,
The cliparts you look for "thistlegirl design" It is not free you have to pay for them. You can have a look at there.

If you look more free cliparts you can look at this. Hope it helps.

Nebihan

15 Aug 2011     

yume05
United States

Thanks.

16 Aug 2011