Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Friendships,classroom liaisons    

Friendships,classroom liaisons

nickbean
Spain

Friendships,classroom liaisons

I was wondering if there are any teachers that might be interested in a  penfriends liaison with my classes.
We could exchange written mails covering introduction letters,explanations about family friends and school.We could revise and introduce any new language that has been or is being taught.Exchanging cultures and traditions or even giving children  art work for presents at Christmas, the list of possibilities is vast.
This idea would  bring learning to life and life into learning helping with engagement.
Any body interested please reply.
Thankyou

19 Aug 2011      

cachoualbert
Morocco

hey,
which level do you teach to. I teach in a french school in marrakech Morocco

19 Aug 2011     

nickbean
Spain

I teach children aged seven and eight primary

19 Aug 2011     

maestralidia
Italy

fine. I �m interested to your project. I teach  children aged from seven to ten in a primary school in Italy.I �ve got 8 classes and it will be fine. is it ok? bye.Lidia

19 Aug 2011     

amypiccy
Italy

Yes! I think it �s a great idea!! I really would like to try this kind of  exchange
I am, like maestralidia, an english teacher in an italian primary school and I would like to make this project with one of my classes, they are ten years old (25 students)
If anyone is interested please send me a message.

thank you

Amy

19 Aug 2011