Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

sirhaj
Malaysia

Caption Contest

Thank you Chokosaki for choosing me as the winner although my winning is undeserving since there were only few entries. This is the new picture I �ve posted. It �s a picture taken from country as a way of promoting Malaysia.  I am expecting your guys � responses.

21 Aug 2011      

Marla D.
United States

Do men in Malaysia dress a certain way? Talk to Sirhaj. He won �t "skirt" the issue.

21 Aug 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Which is faster? Foot power or horse power?

21 Aug 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"I still think that the Malaysian Marathon Committee should have forbidden athletes to use mechanical transport during this Race!"

21 Aug 2011     

Apodo
Australia

The sorry tale of Michael and the picnic.

Michael went on a picnic with some friends. He spilled soft drink on his pants. Soon some large black ants were attracted by the sweet drink. Michael jumped up in a frenzy. He had ants in his pants Luckily there was a pond in the park. It was only shallow but Michael jumped in. Anything to stop those biting ants! He carefully took his pants off under the water. All his friends were laughing on the edge of the pond, and even Michael could see how funny it was now the ants had stopped biting him. But now he was stuck in the pond with no pants except the soggy wet ant filled shorts and underpants he held in his hand. What was he to do?

Someone came to the edge of the pond with a picnic blanket and held it out for him. Gratefully, Michael took the rug and discreetly wrapped it round himself as he climbed out of the pond. He thought his troubles were over as he headed towards their parked car. It was then that his friend pulled away from the kerb and left him jogging down the road behind the car. The rotter!!

21 Aug 2011     

Nawal2010
Oman

The winner iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis" the four- hands man!  Cool

21 Aug 2011     

misseleonora
Argentina

Hey you, silly car! 4 wheels is all you�ve got to show off???

21 Aug 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Everyone calls this person �Forewarned � --- because, "Forewarned is Four-Armed!"

21 Aug 2011