Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > penpals    

penpals

teletubies
France

penpals

hello,
School is starting in a few weeks and I �d like to find penpals for my special needs students. The group will be of about 18 kids, of about 11 /12 years old. My idea is to exchange decorated posters where each student could write a sentence or two.
let me know if you are interested in my project!
Joelle from France.

22 Aug 2011      

edinita
Hungary

Dear Joelle,

I am really intreseted in a project like that. I tried it last year but nobody answered me but now we could coorporate. I will have a class of 11/12 years olds about 12-13 kids and I am sure they would be happy to find penpals anywhere in the world. Two years ago there was an american girl now we could find French ones. Great.

What do you think?

Best, Edina from Hungary

22 Aug 2011     

teletubies
France

Dear Edina,
i �m very happy to find someone interested in my project. I also had american penpals two years ago but it didn �t really work out because not all of the students answered and the kids who didn �t get any letters were soooo disappointed. That �s why I think posters are better. (It �s also because my students this year won �t be able to write more than 2 or 3 sentences...)
Let �s keep in touch by PM.
Joelle

22 Aug 2011