Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for pen-pals    

Looking for pen-pals

vanille81
Canada

Looking for pen-pals

Hi, 
I �m looking for teachers from either India,Peru,Ukraine or Tunisia who would be willing to participate in a pen-pal exchange this year. My students are in grade 3; some of them are bilingual and others are beginners. We will talk about these four countries in social studies, so I thought that exchanging with other children would make the experience even more relevant to them.
cheers,
Vanille81

23 Aug 2011      

vanille81
Canada

My students also speak French.

23 Aug 2011     

mu�equita
Peru

Hi, I�m a teacher from PERU, I�d like to participate in your pen- pal exchange. I�ve never participate it  but I think I would be a good experience for my students and me.

My students speak spanish and they are leaning english as a second language.
please contac me to [email protected]

23 Aug 2011     

vanille81
Canada

Thanks! I just did.

23 Aug 2011     

pinkflowershiny
Tunisia

ok ready to help . some of my students are really  interested :)

23 Aug 2011     

vanille81
Canada

Great! How can I get in touch with you? My students are starting school in two weeks...I have about 20 students aged 8 to 9. I was thinking they could write each other every week or every two weeks. What do you think?

24 Aug 2011     

afr0dhit4
Peru

Would love to join... :) Big smile :) [email protected]

24 Aug 2011     

bhau
India

Hey great idea I would love too be a part of the group but my students are 11 yrs old and speak English. If interested then contact me [email protected]

24 Aug 2011     

vanille81
Canada

11 years old is perfect unless they think they are too mature to chat with 9 year-old students ;) I �ll e-mail you shortly!

24 Aug 2011