Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Help Me Please!!!    

Help Me Please!!!

sirhaj
Malaysia

Help Me Please!!!

2 Questions:

1. Grammar:

Every night, Lady Lovely Locks  sat in the veranda of the castle and sang a lullaby. Her magical rainbow-colored hair glowed brightly that it could even be seen from every corner of the kingdom.

The story was written in past tense but I �m wondering whether it is correct to use past tense for this section ( every night), I mean, should I write " Would sit, and �would glow" or just stick with the past tense form.

2. Skill

I noticed all the printables are so beautifully decorated with the clip art, border, background, boxes, I tried to make mine like that with my "Microsoft word" but they �ve never been that beautiful. Any tip, site, or software that you guys can recommend so I can beautify my printables?

Help me,
Sirhajwan

5 Sep 2011      

Fabiola R
Argentina

Hope you like them and find them useful...

I used to have some other links that sb sent me but I �ve deleted them from FAVOURITES by mistake.. =(

http://picasaweb.google.com/103147525556701356247/BordasParaAtividades
#

5 Sep 2011     

Apodo
Australia

Every night, Lady Lovely Locks sat on the veranda of the castle and sang a lullaby. Her magical rainbow-colored hair glowed so brightly that it could be seen from every corner of the kingdom.

Using the past tense is OK here, but we sit on a veranda. The word �balcony � would suit a castle better than veranda.
I would leave out �even� 
or to use �even�:
Her magical rainbow-colored hair glowed so brightly that it could even be seen from the distant corners of the kingdom.

Have you tried the �TEMPLATES� link at the top of the home page? You may find what you need to make worksheets. If we use a template, we usually mention the owner of the template in the worksheet description. Templates are free to download. (no points used)

5 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Thanks Apodo and Fabiola, you have been great help. Thanks. Really appreciate that.

5 Sep 2011