Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH WORDS    

INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH WORDS

maestralidia
Italy

INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH WORDS

I �M LOOKING FOR POSTERS AND WORKSHEETS ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH WORDS ( AS HAMBURGER, STAR, HOT DOG...) FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS. CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH CATEGORY CAN I FIND THEM IN THE SITE? CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY SITES? HI. LIDIA

14 Sep 2011      

efty charle
Cyprus

You can call the lesson: WORDS WE KNOW
Google them! e.g. hamburger clip art (images) and use it
I did this lesson with my six and seven year olds last week and they felt confident since they knew most of the words :)

14 Sep 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Hi,
I �ve just prepared a matching exercise of some of these words (about 30: elephant, rose, radio, etc) but I use the program Active Inspire (one to the interactive white boards). If you want me to I can e-mail it to you. I know that some other programs like e.g. Smart can handle it too. Unfortunately on esl printables we can share only ppts and doc files.

14 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello htunde

Can I ask you to share your matching exercise with me? I �m starting with Active Inspire and I would like to have some more materials to work with. I haven �t made but a few ones, so far; if you want to check them, please, feel free, download them here:

http://englishiscool-esl.blogspot.com/2011/06/download-here-httpwww.html

Pm me, if there is a way to share yours,please Heart

Thanks in advance

Linda

15 Sep 2011