Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Green Octopus - the language company    

Green Octopus - the language company

sandra1980
United States

Green Octopus - the language company

Hi all,
Just wanted to share the fact that I have just bought a new set of language resources from Green Octopus (the language company) and I absolutely love it!  They are beautifully presented, electronic and ready to use.  Can �t beat it.  Just bought the pack and will never look back.   The company also sells on ebay, the pack is called "Language Teacher Professional Pack". Worth every penny!
cheers
Sandra

18 Sep 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

Sandra, any idea why I suddenly want to rush out and buy a canned, pre-cooked meat product instead?

18 Sep 2011     

Zora
Canada

Oh, look Alex! Variety! Now you can choose which canned meat (?) you prefer... LOL

18 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@ Zora... That �s the kind that you can eat while you get leid . Ed

18 Sep 2011     

Zora
Canada

LOL It took me a second to figure that one out! lol ... Nice play on words though. Wink

18 Sep 2011