Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > RELAXING MUSIC WHILE STUDENTS ARE WORKING IN CLASS. SUGGESTIONS?    

RELAXING MUSIC WHILE STUDENTS ARE WORKING IN CLASS. SUGGESTIONS?

JUANBEGI
Spain

RELAXING MUSIC WHILE STUDENTS ARE WORKING IN CLASS. SUGGESTIONS?

Hi my dearest colleagues!!! This year I �ve got a difficult class with disruptive students ( ages from 12 to 14) I �ve thought of playing relaxing music while they are working activities like projects, handicrafts, matching pictures and words, wordsearches, cut and paste... Any suggestions??? 

Thanks in advance
Juan.

18 Sep 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Michel Pepe has produced an excellent and very calm music partly based on natural soundtraks (fire, baby laughs, rain...). Very relaxing and calming in my opinion.

18 Sep 2011     

makaoschool
Bulgaria

I �ve been listening to Claude Debussy lately and it �s the most relaxing music I �ve come across. Though I have some vague memories that my music teacher used to play it in class and we weren �t impressed at all. So I don �t know how Ss would react to it. 

18 Sep 2011     

karina7777
Denmark

Enya �s beautiful music - I use it all the time for the same purpose!
Also, Loreena McKennit �s album "The book of secrets" is amazing. Beautiful and calming...
Smile

18 Sep 2011     

maroemma
Greece

If you can access the Internet from your class, try  www.stereomood.com  . It really helps set the right mood.

18 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Maroemma! Great music! thank you!

18 Sep 2011     

maroemma
Greece

You are most welcome !Smile

19 Sep 2011