Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Be careful    

Be careful

s.lefevre
Brazil

Be careful

Hi all
Did anyone get this message in your PM?
Is there anything we can do about this kind of trick?

GEETINGS I AM VIKKI BRAUN FROM IVORY COAST AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY LATER FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS ((USD 7.5 MILLION) AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN. PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HELP ME OUT. PLS CONTACT ME HERE TO GIVE YOU MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY [email protected] THANKS. VIKKI BRAUN                

21 Sep 2011      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! Check this post below: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=30500
Have a nice day,
mena

21 Sep 2011     

Mietz
Germany

That �s why people shouldn �t post their e-mail-addresses in the forum!
There are programms which can select them and use them for spamming people. E-mail-addresses should always only be passed on through the PM-system - never in the forum or the comments.

In the PM it is similar. Who is pretty often present in the forum will probably get more spams on the PM. Of course this shouldn �t discourage people to help though!!!

Just my two pence worth...

21 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Have alook at this:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=30500

21 Sep 2011     

BlancaNC
United States

Also be sure you are using passwords on all of your accounts that are not in the dictionary.  That also means, two or three dictionary words put together.  There are hacking programs that can decipher dictionary entries.  Try using capitals and lower case, and numbers.  One option is to use the first letter of each word of a phrase you will remember.  I once accidentally selected something that fell in the dictionary and found airline tickets on my credit card account. 

21 Sep 2011