Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help for box tgemplate    

help for box tgemplate

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

help for box tgemplate

hi everyone, i hope you �re having a great sunday. i was wondering if any of you have or know of a template or any other idea that i can use to make a box to storage index cards. the thing is that i would like my students to have a box of index cards with the vocabulary we practice. my problem is that i cant ask them to buy an index card box so i wanted them to make their own. i was looking on the internet but  i cant find anything that fit indexcards (3x5) . can you help me ?

25 Sep 2011      

starrr
Brazil

I Suggest that u start going in some shops and get for free some KIDS shoes boxes.. they are perfect to put and store CARDS (any type or size), I have some of them and they work just fine in my classrooms. Your students can get them, put some colored and nice paper on it (exterior side) as a decoration and they can cut the small papers (they will buy big colored papers (not soft paper but hard ones = thick ones) and cut it in pieces in the same size that fits the correct sizes of their little shoe�s boxes)..perfect idea, cheap and very effective and the best they will create their own boxes..with the cards they need and like.

Hope it helps.

25 Sep 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Nice idea with the shoe boxes.
BTW here �s what you get from google, Liz.
IMHO It �s probably easier to create your own template than look for exactly the kind you need.
Sophia

25 Sep 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/templates.htm

25 Sep 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Great Idea, thanks a lot for sharing dear friends.

25 Sep 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

thk you all i decided to make my own templates as sofia suggested, and it was easier than i though, but the kid �s shoes its a great idea so next time i will do that... i needed this for tomorrow so no time to collect boxes this time.

26 Sep 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Liz,
Have some pictures of your job when it �ll be finished, please.

26 Sep 2011