Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION CONTEST    

CAPTION CONTEST

elenillatop20
Spain

CAPTION CONTEST

New picture is looking for its matching caption!!!!! Give it a try!!!!

27 Sep 2011      

maryse pey�
France

bikers on strike !

The bikers are angry ! The government want to impose square wheels for the new models of motorbikes. That �s why the bikers decided to ride a train and a plane just to let know the politics and the mechanics that they will still go on on round wheels...

27 Sep 2011     

MoodyMoody
United States

"Stupid helmet laws! This is the only way we can ride together without being shell-heads!"

Disclaimer: my state has a strict helmet law, and I totally agree with it.

27 Sep 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Screening the latest Smurfs movie in 3D proved an effective way to keep even the rowdiest crowd fascinated (and quiet) for the entire duration of the ride.

27 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Heck�s Angels visit Disney World

Biker 1: Where did you leave your hog?

Biker 2: Oh, it �s at Goofy 45.

27 Sep 2011     

Elenie
Greece

Experience the real thing! Ride a bike in SIMULATION WORLD! Just put on your leather jacket, your sunglasses and your "rock on" attitude and enjoy!....Helmets? Who needs �em?

27 Sep 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

THIS THE VIRTUAL/AIRSPACECRAFT FOR ALL THOSE BIKERS WHO HAVE BEEN  FINED FOR BREAKING THE SPEED LIMIT.

Voice: "All aboard please fasten your seat belts and  grab your safe/security table!"

The trip will last four hours.

27 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Here �s the commander speaking:
Lady in the fourth row, could you please fasten your leg in the safe belt, too,please. we are landing.

28 Sep 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Newsflash

Bikies resort to public transport after police confiscate Harley Davidsons

P.S.  We call them bikies instead of bikers.  Helmets are compulsory here too

28 Sep 2011     

MoodyMoody
United States

Helmets are not mandatory in all of the United States. Only 20 states require helmets for all motorcycle riders regardless of age. Four states don �t require helmets for anybody. I �m just glad mine does.

28 Sep 2011     

Sainte-Marie
United States

What happened to you guys?! Got rid of motocycles?! Gave up on your dream? Think it �s too dangerous, eh? Can �t believe that meditation, relaxation and on- bus- speculation is better than zipping in and out through traffic , get a  breeze blowing up your shorts that really feels like Christmas! C �mon, wake up and pull up your wheelie!

28 Sep 2011     

1    2    Next >