Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > God Jul from Sweden :-)    

God Jul from Sweden :-)

cheezels
New Zealand

God Jul from Sweden :-)

To my ESL family, have a wonderful Christmas where ever you may be.

xx Rochelle

24 Dec 2008      

Zora
Canada

That is so nice Rochelle. It must have taken you hours to put together. My aunt always used to make gingerbread houses. They are so much fun for kids and adults to do.

Thank you for sharing it. Are you going to eat it after Christmas?? Or before! Tongue 

24 Dec 2008     

gilorit
Israel

It looks Loveley Rochelle !!!!
In Hanukkah we are not that creative.... We eat daughnuts filled with strawberry jam. Lately people started putting different fillings than jam, such as chocolate, rum. peanut butterr, etc,
The classic daughnut still wins.
(When the holiday is over one usually gains 1-2 kg.......)
Orit

24 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

I hate breaking it... last year we (or I should say markus!!!!) broke into it on New Years Day :-)
mmmmmmmmmm donuts... I SO could go for that tradition!!!! hehe

Its Swedish tradition here to make one, I am still a beginner hopefully each year you will see an improvement!

24 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I didn�t know it was a Swedish tradition! That would explain why my aunt (and my grandmother) make them every year. We are part Swedish (Nordquist is my mom�s last name LOL ) - although here in Spain, my mother doesn�t anymore - she used to in Canada - a lot of the ingredients are hard to find here... so I guess that�s why we stopped.

24 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

That�s "Bolo Rei", the traditional Portuguese Christmas cake, which is more like a rich bread fulll of dried fruits and nuts. It�s definitely not as beautiful as Rochelle�s gingerbread house, but it�s delicious, I can assure you. A pity I can�t send you a slice...  Also a pity Orit can�t share with us her daughnuts filled with strawberry jam....LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN TO YOU ALL, INCLUDING VICTOR, OF COURSE, THE ONE WHO MADE ALL THIS WONDERFUL SHARING   POSSIBLE!
THANK YOU VICTOR! Smile

24 Dec 2008