Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Favour    

Favour

Coffee Crisp
Canada

Favour

Hello everyone,

I have a little favour to ask you, I would like to have a few more points. Check my printables and download them if you �d like.

Have a joyful fall season,

Genevi�ve

2 Oct 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Everyone here would like to have more points. You should remove this thread as this is nothing more than advertising wss which is against the rules. And honestly, I know I �ll be rude now, but I �d be ashamed to beg on the forum for downloading my wss.

If you want more points, make your wss more attractive. You can download free tutorials full of tips how to do it.

2 Oct 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

Why do you need more points? You can download 30 worksheets everyday from the recent contributions!!!It isn �t fair to advertise own worksheets... please be kind and remove your post, thanks

2 Oct 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

She won �t be able to remove her post unless we remove our replies.

2 Oct 2011     

Emanuel22
Costa Rica

Mmm I don �t think so, I agree with MJ LISA, you should try to make your worksheets more attractive, try to add more pictures, activities, color, vocabulary etc... it will help!!

Blessings!!

2 Oct 2011     

Sainte-Marie
United States

I think it �s ok when you ask to download your wss. It �s fun to share, isn �t it? Maybe you can find in that ws something you can�t find in the other ones, eh? Isn �t it exciting? We don �t get a raise, if we don �t ask. Smile Plus, downloading a ws, you just make a person happy;)

Oi, I didn�t know it�s against the rules. No asking, then.

2 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@Sainte-Marie,

it �s not OK. If you think so, please, read the rules again. Because this is breaking them.

2 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi  guys

I have tried and tried, but .... Cry   I have uploaded a few printables, but... it seems you didn �t notice them .  They are quite useful.

Please, please,please, could you be more attentive and have a look. 

I need MORE points, please, download my worksheets, I need points, otherwise how I can go to the bakery, tomorrow and buy some bread.
Please, Help me.

JOKING - It �s Sunday, I �m bored, tons of work, but I �m not in the mood, so I decided I could be " L �enmerdeur"  ( ? French friends, sorry, I hope it �s not completely mispelled and I DO hope this is not that strong )

Hugs

La vie est belle and I love this dolce fare niente

Bom domingo

Kisses
Linda

2 Oct 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Olinda!

you have made me laugh so much that i had to stop correcting the kids homework!

Bless you!

Hug

2 Oct 2011