Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!    

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

valedanilova
Macedonia

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR COLLEAGUES! I wish all the best to you and all your family - good health first of all - and moments filled only with joy and happiness!!!

In Macedonia we are Orthodox - so we will have to wait 2 more weeks til Christmas. Orthodox Christmas is on 7th January, but why not celebrate both, right? LOL

BE HAPPY AND ALWAYS SMILE!!!

Vale Danilova

Santa playing with an elf. animated 

Merry Christmas animated with many colors

24 Dec 2008      

jecika
Serbia

The same here in Serbia ... Christmas is celebrated on 7th January ... to all of those who are celebrating it now

"May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care."   
Special greetings to you Vale and all Macedonian people Hug

24 Dec 2008     

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Orthodox Christmas is normally on the 25th December.  Mayhaps you follow the Julian calendar?

24 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Dear Koenigen der Nacht, there is Eastern & Western Orthodox (which are the 2 terms I�ve heard from Orthodox church members I knew in Australia)!
Western Orthodox = 25 December, Eastern Orthodox = 7th January

Here�s a really good site explaining the difference in Calendars.

Merry Christmas everyone!

24 Dec 2008     

jecika
Serbia

Koenigin der Nacht ....you are right � many Orthodox Churches use the New, Gregorian Calendar with the exception of Jerusalem, Russia, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Mount Athos (and maybe some other counties �. I am not sure) which use the Julian calendar

24 Dec 2008     

elenaxx
Romania

Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site.

24 Dec 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

May all of you find one great gift under your Christmas tree:ONE BIG HUG FROM ME!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

24 Dec 2008     

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Interesting!  I didn�t know these details!  Personally, I�m a Greek Orthodox and we celebrate Christmas on the 25th December.  I was under the impression that we used to consider heretics the Greek Orthodox who remained with the Old calendar and didn�t change to the new one.  I didn�t know that there were differences with the other Orthodox churches.  I�ll have to look it up!  Thank you jecika and alien boy for pointing this out and Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter when one celebrates it!

24 Dec 2008