Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt download the contibutions    

Can īt download the contibutions

sandytita
Portugal

Can īt download the contibutions

Hello everybody!
I īm having big problems downloading your contibutions (the 30 free ones) for about 5 days. When I try to download them the internet goes down, but just in this site. is anyone having the same problems. Can anyone HELP ME. It takes me ages to download 1 contibutions and many times I can īt do it.
Thanks,
Sandy

3 Oct 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sandy

I didn īt notice anything special, I have managed to download whatever I need.

Just pm what you want and I īll send it back by mail - no problem.Wink

Hugs
Linda

3 Oct 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi Sandy,

Sorry to hear that you īre having such problems.

This happened to me a while back. Although at first the problem was only with this site, after a few weeks I started to have trouble opening other sties, too. I think this site tends to be affected first because it is so heavy.

Many people told me they thought it was a virus, but in the end in my case it was my old Antivirus program not working very well. I think you should run a virus check on your computer and if you have an old one like I did make sure you update it.

Hopefully your problem will be solved soon and it won īt be a virus, but always good to be on the safe side and check.

Good luck!
Julia

P.S. I just thought of something else, I had all those troubles when I was using Internet Explorer, but now I usually use Mozilla Firefox and no problems so far. Maybe you want to try changing browsers, too.

4 Oct 2011     

orti
Spain

Hi everybody,
It īs the first time I participate in this forum but I read it everyday and I īd like to thank you all for the fantastic work and advice.
I īve been having the same problems as Sandy for a few days. I thought it was my computer īs problem but now I īve read the forum I know I īm not the only one having the same difficulties to download. I īm using Internet Explorer so maybe I īll have to change to Mozilla as Julia suggested.
Hugs,
Pilar

4 Oct 2011