Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Merry Christmas dear friends! :)    

Merry Christmas dear friends! :)

EvaRamos
Panama

Merry Christmas dear friends! :)

Christmas is a very special season.  It is most about the presents that we give and receive, it is about the birth of little boy Jesus, who came to save our souls, so we can enjoy eternity.  I really believe that despite religious, racial, and social differences, we should remember that Christmas is the time to be thankful for our blessings, and try to be better people and build a better world. 
This ESL community is and has been the reflection of that, teachers from all over the world, with different believes, but sharing the same goal: becoming better teachers.  I feel really blessed to be part of this community, and I hope that the world can enjoy the same sense of community that we have here.  My Christmas wish is peace on earth, today.
Have yourself a merry Christmas, my dear friends.

From Warm Panama,
Eva
P.S.  Just wanted to share this beautiful invitation with you guys!  Hope you like it!

24 Dec 2008      

GIOVANNI
Canada

May your holidays be filled with love, peace and relaxation.  It has been a very interesting year for me since I
joined this site.  I have learned many new things from all the dedicated teachers who have contributed to this wonderful site.  I wish to thank you all for your contributions and hope to see many more in the new year, and a special thanks to Victor for making it happen.  Happy holidays to you all.

24 Dec 2008     

PetiteFleur
Russian Federation

Happy New Year from Russia!!!!!!

A lot of love and health for all of us!

24 Dec 2008     

sundial
Turkey

Merry Christmas. I wish you all the best...

Yasemin

24 Dec 2008     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Happy Hollidays!!! Your wonderful works are a constant source of inspiration. Now I am looking after my baby - he is 9 months old and I can not work �at school or even at home but thanks to this wonderful site and his gorgeous creator Victor I am in a good fit. Thanks a lot again and Merry Christmas!!!

24 Dec 2008     

slnx
Turkey

have a happy new year

24 Dec 2008