Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > New concept/strategy/method in lg teaching    

New concept/strategy/method in lg teaching

pinkblossom
Germany

New concept/strategy/method in lg teaching

Dear teachers,

I �m looking for new concepts, strategies, trends, tasks or methods in language 

teaching, Iam familiar with brainstorming, conceptmapping, critical thinking and 

automous teaching and learning, but they are not really new, many researchs

have been on these areas, im looking for a new thing in language teaching, 

maybe, you have some worthable information, 

please inform me,

Thank you very much in advance 

6 Oct 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about edublogging, wikis and webquests as tools for developing critical thinking skills (btw these never grow old and are essential for any kind of learning be it language or any other subject), creative writing, project based learning ?
Sophia 

6 Oct 2011     

mcamca
Austria

Try this site - Jamie Keddie sometimes also explains via youtube video how to do the lesson, how to interact with the students etc. lessonplans and worksheets are included! Really great stuff!
Here is the link: lessonstream.org
Have fun with his lessons!! They really work!

6 Oct 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Hello!

I have a lot of "problems" with my students, because they are not at all interested on English... they take it because they have to get a % to graduate.... so it �s really hard to work with them.
Another problem is that I spent some years living in France where I didn �t use my English at all, and as I �m not a native speaker  I lost a lot of vocabulary and accuracy. It �s hard to start again teaching.... I also need to learn more strategies and methods .... but meanwhile  I created a profile on FB, and I post every Thursday a question, some of them related with their careers... (they are adults 19-24 years old) to help them to "live" with the language and to keep practicing and reading at home. This gives them some extra points,too.

It �s not obligatory but most of them really like it. I also put interesting links  and photos of them just to have fun or to learn new things!  The only rule is to write in English!!! You �ll see how they improve it little by little!! :D

Xoch

7 Oct 2011     

mart0s
Indonesia

try to read this <a href="http://englishdution.blogspot.com/">link</a>

7 Oct 2011