Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD of October 7 goes on for the weekend    

WOD of October 7 goes on for the weekend

maryse pey�
France

WOD of October 7 goes on for the weekend

Dear friends I will be out for the weekend so I trust you to write crazy or really scientific daffynitions with my WOD.
I �ll choose the winner on Sunday !

Have a very good weekend.

BACKARAPPER

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=30797

8 Oct 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

A backarapper isa Italian euphemism fora a poletician. A persun whoa slapsa (raps) people ona backa ola time a. Pleasa forgivea me my bad Italian accent. Ed

8 Oct 2011     

Sainte-Marie
United States

Modern technology progresses so fast that what is today �s wild dream maybe tomorrow�s domestic appliance. Like the scientists prognosticate that very soon every matron will not have to contend with is unwrapping the gifts because a new robot Backarapper will be programmed in that way that it will easily get "the look" of the gift back.

8 Oct 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Backarapper, is the strip of cloth used to carry your baby on your back, thus leaving you free-hand style...

Instructions: first, get yourself a baby

next, get yourself the cloth...

and now, follow these easy 1-2-3 steps!

AND YOU �RE ALL SET!!!!! You �re backarapper is good to go!!!

8 Oct 2011