Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD final decision to re-start the game    

WOD final decision to re-start the game

maryse pey�
France

WOD final decision to re-start the game

Obviously Maegden doesn �t want to go on with the game.

So as the last winner was Mar. Mar it is your turn to find out a very odd WOD !!!

Let �s go then ! We expect your choice !

12 Oct 2011      

Zora
Canada

Hi Maryse Smile

I have been noticing the lack of participation in the WOD lately and I was thinking that a WOW (Word of the Week) might be better - at least for now or until people aren �t so busy.

What do you think??

Hugs,
Linda

12 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Linda,

Better wait for others � opinion, isn �t it ? Than we will set a common decision.

Plenty of hugs and thanks for your idea !

Maryse.

12 Oct 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, everybody! Sorry I �m late posting, just got home from work!!!  I �ll post a new WOD in just a second...

(I �ll go with whatever everybody else decides on WOD vs WOW. The only inconvenient I see is that it will get pushed off the forum quickly, and I don �t think many will go searching in the old posts to write their daffynition. But as I said, I �ll go along with what everyone decides.) 

Be back in just one minute with new WOD (or WOW?)

13 Oct 2011     

kiweed
New Zealand

Wacko

13 Nov 2011