Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for pen-pals from India, Tunisia,and Peru    

Looking for pen-pals from India, Tunisia,and Peru

vanille81
Canada

Looking for pen-pals from India, Tunisia,and Peru

Hi,
I am a grade 3 teacher from Canada and my students are presently studying Tunisia, India, Peru, and Ukraine in Social Studies. I was wondering if any teachers from that country would be willing to try a pen-pal exchange by regular mail. I started one already with an Ukraine teacher and kids get so excited when they receive mail. My students � letters are ready to be sent so, just leave me your mailing address in my mail box and you �ll receive letters shortly! Also, my students speak French too so if you feel like you don �t have enough time for that project and that one of your colleagues would be interested, let me know!  My students are 7 to 9 years old. 
Thank you,
Vanessa

15 Oct 2011      

bomberito
Perú

that �s a nice idea, i would like to enjoy but i teach Ss from 13 to 19 years old!! do u teach ss like mine?

16 Oct 2011     

vanille81
Canada

What do you mean by Ss? If your 13 years old don �t mine writing to young ones that would be great...i can erase my students � age from their letters haha

17 Oct 2011