Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen-pals needed!    

Pen-pals needed!

izulia
China

Pen-pals needed!

Hi everybody,
Hope you are having good day/ evening.

I am writing to say that I am looking for pen-pals for my 5 students from South Korea who are currently living in China. They are between 9-11 years old and have good elementary level of English, 2 girsl and 3 boys. They are absolutely lovely and entusiastic about learning English and getting involved in all sorts of activities at school, including sports, arts and music.

We have just started working on a project called �The World Outside My Classroom � and would love to meet some kids from different countries.

If you are interested please let me know.
Thank you
Zulia

25 Oct 2011      

ronni12
Israel

Hello,

I �m a teacher from Israel

I �m also looking for pen pals for my sixth graders.

We �ll be happy to be in contact with you.

If you are interested, please write to my e-mail- [email protected]

and we �ll decide how and where to exchange letters.

Bye...Bye...

Ronit

25 Oct 2011     

persie
Turkey

Hi! I �m an English teacher from Turkey and I have got very eager students to change letters and learn about different cultures. They are eleven and twelve years old. Let me give my e-mail if you are interested: [email protected]. Loves from Turkey
Murat

25 Oct 2011     

Nereis
Argentina

Hi, I �m a teacher from Argentina. I have a group of 6 students between 11 and 13. They would love to be your students � penfriend, so if you are interested please let me know. (We are finishing our classes in December, so we can write first)
Hugs from Argentina,
Nereis 

26 Oct 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

Hi everybody!
I �ve got students between 11 and 12. I would love to form a group of penfriends.
Hugs from Spain
Ingrid

26 Oct 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

Besides I �ve got another group between 15 and 16 that would like to exchange postcards too. They are preparing for B1

26 Oct 2011     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Hello, I �m a teacher of English from Russia.
My students ( at the age of 8-13) will be glad to have pen friends.
My email is [email protected]. Let me know if yoyr students are ready to write. Then my students will prepare short letters about themselves and I �ll send them to you with their contacts.
Hugs from Russia,
MariaSmile

26 Oct 2011