Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New CAPTION Competition!    

New CAPTION Competition!

languaria
Germany

New CAPTION Competition!

Hello everybody!

Being sure that this picture will inspire your imagination, I �m looking forward to your funny captions!

Here �s the pic:

And at the end of this competition you �ll get the link to the hilarious little film this snapshot was taken from - you should watch it!

Have a nice weekend and now: Do your very best!

29 Oct 2011      

teresapr
Portugal

I �m as frozen as you are, dear!Why do I have to drive home? Stereotypes!!Angry

29 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Yes, she is my wife and yes, she is too much talkative ! That �s why I asked Harry Potter to show me how to "stupefix" people... And as you can see it works ! She hasn �t talked for 1 delicious hour now... and I can decide to bring her with me or not !

29 Oct 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

How much more time will this artist need to finish our portrait?When he began we were newly weds and now we are nearly deads.

29 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

" Yes, James, the same procedure as last year"

"Yes, Mam, I �ll try and do my my best "

LOL

I love this one - very British, with all those little itsy bit things , underground humour, aside jokes... well, hilarious.

Dinner for one, I think it �s the name, a brilliant commedy - Love it.
My favourite part is the one I wrote above ( as far as I can remember)  ...., but I am not referring ONLY to the last time it was said - - - LOL

This is out of competition, just what the picture reminds me from years ago, when I first stepped on it, in youtube

Have a splendid Saturday

Linda

29 Oct 2011     

Ellen-Mine
Denmark

The film is shown on Danish + Swedish television every year at New Year �s Eve. Even I have seen it more than 30 times, we still love it!

29 Oct 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear, Let �s try moving your new  futuristic chair to the balcony.... It �s quite warm inside!

Now don �t move or you might fall..... Clown

29 Oct 2011     

libertybelle
United States

I left the link to this film - dinner for one on the first page of your contest. Don �t know where it is now.

29 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

"Hello my dearest friends! I am so glad to see you this evening! I am quite sure I have never offered such a gift before"

29 Oct 2011     

eng789
Israel

Dear, you �ve had your dessert, so, now it �s time to go!

29 Oct 2011     

miyoko71
Morocco

Oh! be careful, I �m not your rolling bag

29 Oct 2011     

1    2    Next >