Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems accessing ESL Printables    

Problems accessing ESL Printables

Apodo
Australia

Problems accessing ESL Printables

I haven �t been able to access ESL Printables all week. I just get a Server Default Page. This morning I decided to try with Mozilla instead of IE and it worked. Can anyone explain that, or tell me how I can use my usual IE browser?

My apologies for not being able to complete the Caption game I started.
Marion

6 Nov 2011      

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am able to access with both browsers, however at times I have some problems when I use IE, but none whatsoever with Mozilla. 

7 Nov 2011     

jecika
Serbia

I haven �t been able to access the site with Mozilla Ermm for quite a while ( I also get a server default page message) but with Google Chrome Smile I have no probles at all. 

7 Nov 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �m writing this from Mozilla Firefox. No problem at all.

7 Nov 2011     

nancy-ivy
China

I access with two browsers, IE and OPER.I ofen access the site with  IE browser.

7 Nov 2011     

perma
Greece

I remember once when I was facing a similar problem with another webpage, someone advised me to clear the cache memory.
Unfortunately I can �t remember exactly where you can find this tool though! Somewhere under internet options I guess... 

A disc clean-up (you can find this in system tools) might also clear the cache memory.

Good luck!

7 Nov 2011     

happysam
Algeria

last week, I was facing the same problem with google chrome and i received the same message. at the moment i �m using IE

7 Nov 2011     

Apodo
Australia

Thanks Perma,
Problem solved!
Clearing the cache memory was what was needed.
Thanks to Victor too, who answered my email cry for help Big smile

7 Nov 2011     

jecika
Serbia

it worked for me too ... thanks a lot Perma

7 Nov 2011