Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please, don īt report!    

Please, don īt report!

zailda
Brazil

Please, don īt report!

As Victor told us (see http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=31111) there were changes in the uploading system and the preview is not generated as soon as we upload (as it was in the past) and there may be a few hours delay.

Meanwhile, the wss can be downloaded when they reach the recent contributions page. Even if we can īt see the preview, they can be seen through the window below the preview.

If you see a ws with the words "preview coming soon", please don īt report because if we wait it īll be OK and the member can īt be penalized because of a system task delay.

7 Nov 2011      

David Lisgo
Japan

Thank you Zailda for helping this place to run smoothly. It is so easy to hit that report button too early. I almost reported Victor īs worksheet the other day ( http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=74210#thetop) because it doesn īt have a preview at all but I guess it contains something because loads of people downloaded it.

Mind you there are plenty of legitimate reasons for reporting and I wish more people would help out, so many times I read nice comments given to worksheets which have no right being here. So be careful what you report and what you download. 

7 Nov 2011     

Daniella SA
South Africa

It īs just a bit sad that the worksheets that have īpreview coming soon � are overlooked and so don īt get a fair chance of people downloading then, because not everyone opens the page up and has the time to look at the few that has this as their advertCry
Please keep this in mind when selecting your daily downloads.

7 Nov 2011     

juliag
Japan

Thanks dear Zailda for clearing that up for us all, you īre a star Star.

7 Nov 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you, Zailda. Hug

7 Nov 2011     

dorkas
Hungary

I īm a bit sad, too, because my ws was reported ( I don īt understand why) and the others can īt download it. It would be important becausethis is the first part of my card game and nobody can use it without the first one. I uploaded  all of them yesterday, but who will be download if something is missing. It īs a very good and useful game. :( dorkas

7 Nov 2011     

zailda
Brazil

There are two wss reported for the same reason at the moment. It īs sad because it īs not the member īs fault and there īs not we can do if the same happens three times in a roll. Will you report it again and again?

I īll send Victor a PM asking if there īs a way of sending the ws for the next day new contributions when a preview is not generated.

BTW, I couldn īt find your ws at the reporting page, dorkas. What īs its title?

7 Nov 2011