Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > looking for a website or blog where students can share their stories    

looking for a website or blog where students can share their stories

Lovely Lana
Greece

looking for a website or blog where students can share their stories

Hello dear colleagues!

I �ve been looking for a website where my students (teenagres as well as adults: itermediate to profeciency) can share their writng: stories, articles, essays for others to read. It �s one things when they write it for me and absolutely different when they write it with another reader in mind (not their teacher). I just want them to use more creativity and imagination when writing and they surely will if they know that other readers will judge their works.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! 

13 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you ever used wiki spaces? http://www.wikispaces.com/
You could create a platform and invite a partner teacher to cooperate. Then your students could interact with each other or do a joint project.
Sophia

13 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lana

Last year, a few of us, teachers from ESlprintables, started a blog where we shared our students � works.
May be you missed it, but you may have a look, if that the kind of place you are looking for, you are welcome. Pm me and I �ll send you the password to post; also, if you need some additional explanation, feel free to ask

http://esl-wearetheworld.blogspot.com/

Good luck

Linda

BTW, you are all invited, of courseSmile

13 Nov 2011     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Thank you, Sofia and Olinda, for answering my question,
Sofia, I �ve never heard of such site - will have it in mind, though.

Olinda, Ive checked the link - this site seems to be exactly what I �ve been looking for. I �m gonna send you a message now. 

13 Nov 2011