Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!    

Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebal
Lebanon

Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
I face a big problem in sending my printable.
Everytime I try to send it, I get the following note:   

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002�

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

Please tell me what it means and what should I do!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
                                                                                                                            Nebal 

26 Sep 2008      

joanica
Portugal

Hi Nebal!
I can see I�m not the only one with this problem! I hope somebody answers our cry for help!!!

Kisses!

26 Sep 2008     

savina noronha
India

this happens sometimes...when it does, i usually try th nex day...it�ll work

sav

26 Sep 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Hi, Nebal,

savina is right this happens sometimes, maybe because the system is overloaded and there are more worksheets to be uploaded at the same time. But don�y worry. Do no try the next day, try later; and later, until you can successfully upload your printables.

p.s.: it also happens to me.

26 Sep 2008     

Pastanaga
Spain

Hi Neval and all,
This has happened to me before, but I have a solution that has always worked. When that error message appears it means the problem has to do with images. What I do is to upload the file as a whole image. I press the �IMP PANT� button (just above �insert� ) and paste the document image on Paint, then I stick the whole image in a word doc again, and it works. I don�t know if I have made myself understood.

Hope it helps.

Silvia

26 Sep 2008     

agapej
Poland

It happens to me when the page margins are too small. Try making them wider.

26 Sep 2008     

nuky1982
Hungary

This also happened to me when I set my page to have no margins. Try to make the margins bigger. If you can�t move images into the corners after you increase the margins, right click on the image and choose "Format picture". In the "Layout" tab, choose "In front of text". This will let you move your images anywhere around the page regardless of where the margins are.

Hope this helps!

26 Sep 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

Special thanks for all who helped me

Thanks for nuky1982
                  agapej
                  Silvia
                   domnitza
                    Savina
Though I don�t know you well, but you�re worthy to be known
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Kisses
                                                                                     Nebal

26 Sep 2008