Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Finding some English penpals to write to Portuguese students    

Finding some English penpals to write to Portuguese students

catraposo
Portugal

Finding some English penpals to write to Portuguese students

Hello dear colleagues, I am a teacher in Portugal and it is a school only for girls. Yesterday we were talking about penpals and they were incredibly interested in having some English ones. They are on the 10th year and their ages are around 15. I would appreciate some help because I think it could be a nice way to exchange information and cultures. Are you interested? I sincerely hope so.

Have a wonderful day, Catarina

23 Nov 2011      

banban
Turkey

Hi Catarina

I �m an English teacher in Turkey too,wealso really want to have some pen friends to develop our students English practice. We �ve already had some penpals from France so we �re experienced. I �ve 30 students whose english level is pre-intermediateand they are 14-15. If you would like to work with us we �re waiting hear from you.....

Loves
Binnur

23 Nov 2011