Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Another Stolen Worksheet    

Another Stolen Worksheet

malesza
Poland

Another Stolen Worksheet

Hello everyone,

I came across a ws which is a copy of my own uploaded in 2008. User butterfly77  STOLE my work and gave it a tiny facelift!

Please, do not download the copy.

here is the copy:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=495962&modo=comment#comments

here is the original:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=148597#thetop

It is such a pity some people still prefer stealing form others thancreating something of their own.

Take care,
Monika

23 Nov 2011      

coyote.chus
Spain

I have reported the stolen worksheet. But you can also do that. Anyone can report. You have to click on the "report button" and then copy the link of the original worksheet. 

23 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I can understand your feelings, Monica, but you seem to be an experienced user, so you know that you could have reported it yourself. There �s no need to ask people in the forum not to download a ws if you yourself can stop it from being downloaded with just one click.
You sound surprised, though you have been a member here since 2008 and such things happen here quite often.
Don �t take it too hard, cheer up.
Sophia

23 Nov 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Lots of wss has been stolen every day. Can you imagine if every single member whose ws has been stolen wrote about it on the forum? You �re not a newbie so I doubt you don �t know how to report wss. Or is this becoming other way how to advertise pur own wss in a hidden way?
Calm down and next time leave the forum for more interesting things and just report the stolen ws. As easy as that. Wink

23 Nov 2011     

Errie
Japan

Hello Malesza,

Like other people already daid....it happends a lot here and you have a right to tell others how you feel about that.

26 Nov 2011