Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A question regarding online exercises    

A question regarding online exercises

ueslteacher
Ukraine

A question regarding online exercises

What do I need to do to be able to create online exercises using Google chrome? I �ve never made any online exercises before and I �d like to try.
One more question: 
Will I be able to embed these exercises in a blog if I choose to?
Sophia

24 Nov 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Sophia.

We can only create OEs in Internet Explorer, there is no different option otherwise it can go weird. As far as I know there is no way how to publish it also in a blog.

24 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sophia

I �m not an expert, but I have seen here, many times, that we need to use Internet Explorer, as Michaela has just said.

However, as soon as you have your OE uploaded you can scrol down and get the embed code to upload in another web or blog. You just copy and paste it, in HTML mode.

Hope this can help. Wink

Linda

24 Nov 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Sophia! I posted OE on my school site very simple. You open an OE on the whole screen,copy the address and paste it as usual link. Before I print screen with a picture of OE or simply write"Interactive exercise". You can see it here.Good luck and sorry if my explanation is not very clear...

24 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

HugThanks a bunch, Linda, Michaela and Ella!
Thumbs Up
Sophia

24 Nov 2011