Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Oral tests for advanced     

Oral tests for advanced

crissorrir
Brazil

Oral tests for advanced

Hi dear friends! Once more I need you help. I have two advanced groups and as they�ve studied English for a long time I have used all kind of activities to the final oral test. This semester I�d like to do  something different. The problem is that I have no idea on what to do. How have you done that? Thank you for any help.Tongue

24 Nov 2011      

tejames
Colombia

Hi:

Actually for advance ss is better to have a conversation. Normally I choose topics according to the age if they are school students or according to the level of education if they are adults.

Topics can be: Entertainment,  work, marriage, children, vacation, places of interest in the city or abroad, etc

I hope this helps you.

24 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Scroll down a bit in order to see all the speaking topics for advanced students.

http://www.newsenglishlessons.com/

There are a lot of lessons all of which include speaking activities. (Students have to read a text and make up their own questions for the rest of the class.)

24 Nov 2011     

isa2
Austria

Dear Linda,

Thank you for the great links.
They are VERY useful to me too.

All the best to you.
Isa

24 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Isa,

You �re very welcome; it always makes me happy when people can make use of my recommendations!! Big smile

BTW, the first part of my nickname is Lina, and my real first name is Silke. ;-))

Have a nice evening -

24 Nov 2011     

isa2
Austria

Dear Silke,

BIG EXCUSE. It was a typo. Embarrassed
I promise it won �t happen again.

Isa

24 Nov 2011     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

No problem, dear! It surely wasn �t my intention to make you feel bad!! Hug