Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Satisfaction in Teaching- Marion īs Idea    

Satisfaction in Teaching- Marion īs Idea

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Satisfaction in Teaching- Marion īs Idea

Hi dear ESL friends
I wanted to share a project I did this week.

Marion īs  months project was so delightful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing your great work on the ESL forum, dear Marion!

I liked your idea very much and
decided to work with my 5th graders on the months topic this week  and here is the result. Click on the picture to see my glog and to listen to a wonderful singer
Susan Salidor. Have a nice weekend.

2 Dec 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Victoria! I am so happy to see you! 

What great work! Your usual brilliant standards!Wink
 Congrats to your pupils and to YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!Hug

2 Dec 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Great, Vica,really great!

2 Dec 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Wonderful !!!! Thanks to both Marion and you dear ! This site conveys actual enthusiasm and really interesting projects !

2 Dec 2011     

gilorit
Israel

It looks wonderful Vika  :-)
lpp_ad_iloveladybugs
Orit

2 Dec 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Long time no see:)
Your students � work looks really inspiring!
Congrats!!!
Sophia

2 Dec 2011     

mariannina
Italy

2 Dec 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I īve just visited your other glogsters, WOW! This is something new:) I love exploring new stuff:) So, thanks again for sharing your page! Now I know where you were when you werenīt here (a new tongue-twister for w :) 
Sophia

2 Dec 2011     

juliag
Japan

Just wonderful dear Vica, congratulations on all you succeed in achieving with your dear students and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.
Have a lovely day.
HugsHug

3 Dec 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Victoria,
Nice to see the idea worked for you. It actually isn � īt my idea, it was one of the ideas described in the UPP book we use for our 5th graders. Several different books were shown there and I liked the matchbox idea. You didn īt have them fit the booklets into a matchbox am I  correct? I had my students glue the end of the strip into the bottom of a matchbox so that the matchbox itself becomes a hard cover for their work. On the display I posted you can see that they also decorated the boxes. Anyway, your students � work looks great! Congratulations!

3 Dec 2011