Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English books for young learners    

English books for young learners

evelyn.1981
Italy

English books for young learners

Hey everyone,

I am looking for English books suitable for young learners aged 11-14, who have an elementary knowledge of the English language. I �m thankful for any suggestion, as I �d like to order some books for our school library.

Thanks in advance!
Eve

6 Dec 2011      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Check out their sites.

Penguin Readers. You have  Easy starters ( for children and 6 levels for mor advanced students)
Oxford : Dolphin readers - for smaller children
             Dominoes : teens
Richemond : Modern Readers
Longman: Structural Readers
Macmillan Education - 6 levels

6 Dec 2011     

maryse pey�
France

All the Beatrix Potter as well as the series of the "Foxwood" by the Pattersons. Nice stories to enjoy.

6 Dec 2011     

cindyfreksen
Denmark

Check out Usborne books - they have a website that you can order from. They have books for all ages and abilities. Also on all sorts of subjects.

They are for native speakers so the ages may be slightly different! I tend to add 2 years to their recommended age for books, but it all depends on your pupils abilities.

6 Dec 2011     

mblucc
Argentina

Hi Evelyn!

I always use this web page when I �m looking for good material for my students. 

www.englishtips.org

I hope you find it usefull. 

Kisses. 

Michelle. 

6 Dec 2011