Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

adrie.toth
Hungary

Looking for penpals

Dear all, 

I have recently started to work in a secondary school in Hungary. My students are really interested in talking to people from all around the word. Their level of English is between elementary - pre-intermediate. They are around 14-18 years old. 

I think it is a great idea to have penpals who can share experiences in studying English. Also it would be great if we could introduce our culture to other nationalities.... (sending photos, folk music etc)

If you are interested in this, please don �t hesitate contacting me.

Thanks,

Adrienn 

7 Dec 2011      

David Lisgo
Japan

I posted this link yesterday: http://www.pikifriends.net/
Perhaps you can find pen friends through this organisation.

7 Dec 2011     

rhman
Egypt

Hi,My Ss are in the same age and level . They are girls ,so I want their penpals to be girls too.I want the process to be under control .My Ss send the emails to me and I �ll send them to you or your student.It �s a part of my teaching and their learning process.IF  you agree just send  me your email address.

7 Dec 2011