Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables    

ESLprintables

renca
Czech Republic

ESLprintables

Hi dear colleagues.

I am writing to inform you that ESLprintables helps not only with worksheets but also projects. Thanks to this webpage and message board a couple of enthousiastic teachers started to collaborate on Comenius project "Different Nations:One Goal - Togetherness". The cooperating schools are from Spain, Portugal, Poland and the Czech Republic. I am sending a photo from preparatory visit in Sevilla, Spain.

9 Dec 2011      

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Wow, this is great!!! ClapThumbs UpSmile

9 Dec 2011     

mariannina
Italy

9 Dec 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

ClapThumbs Up Wish you a great team work!
Teresa

9 Dec 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Wow! That �s great! Congratulations.

Have a nice weekend.
mena

9 Dec 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Renata,

That �s exactly what you said: this site is absolutely fantastic for any teacher, at any level. I �ve learnt a lot from different people here and I �m very happy to be part of your group in this project. I �m sure we �ll do a fine job. Once again, it was a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to see you in the Czech Republic.
Thank you all the people here whose worksheets I �ve downloaded and used, thank you to all those who have clarified my doubts and thank you to Fatih, the Turkish colleague who has made this possible for me.
Have a nice weekend, you all!

10 Dec 2011     

Mariethe House
France

What a wonderful experience ! This is what Europe should be about: Meeting, understanding, working together! Thank you for letting us know , dear Renata!Heart

10 Dec 2011