Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I’m looking for e-pal.    

I’m looking for e-pal.

D@N! P
Brazil

I’m looking for e-pal.

Hello dear teachers.

I’m looking for an e-pal. I’ve just realized my English sucks and it is becoming worse and worse. Lots of semesters teaching kids and teens came to this. I’d like to have an e-pal to practice my English.

I think it might be a good idea to know some of you better and also know your culture, share teaching experience, learn about the education stem in your country and, of course, practice my English.

If you are interested, pm me.

Kisses

12 Dec 2011      

bomberito
Perú

hi, d@n, well i am interested in ur idea, well i am not a native speaker but i also want to improve my english and having a friend from a different country is nice. well here you have my e-mail adress  [email protected]

12 Dec 2011     

rommaya
Egypt

Hi, I like the idea as well...

so you can e-mail me on this [email protected]

I also joined a group of teachers on Facebook, where we meet and share teaching ideas....think about it....

12 Dec 2011     

rhman
Egypt

great idea ,I want to take a part in that. My email is [email protected].
please write in the place of subject :  elsprintables ,just to know you.LET ´s start.

12 Dec 2011     

inmaaa86
Spain

Hi Danielle, I am interested in your idea as well. It ´s nice to speak with professionals like us. My email is [email protected]. I would be happy to share ideas with other teachers and know about other countries and cultures.

12 Dec 2011     

adrianas-cardoso
Brazil

Hi everybody. I ´m also interested in talk with u. Please contact me at [email protected]

12 Dec 2011     

aleia
Portugal

If you like you can join me in...
[email protected]
Smile

12 Dec 2011     

ilyusha
Azerbaijan Republic

I would like to join you.
Mw e-mail:  [email protected]

12 Dec 2011     

smartenglish1
Mexico

I would like to join to this group of e-pals,, My name is Roberto, I ´m from Mexico,

this is my e-mail:   [email protected]

12 Dec 2011     

kinho
Brazil

I´d love to take part also!!!! But, by e-mail, msn...? My msn is [email protected]...

12 Dec 2011     

Maggie7
Mexico

I ´m in!! [email protected].

Let ´s share!

13 Dec 2011     

1    2    Next >