Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To MarionG and Poohbear    

To MarionG and Poohbear

frenchfrog
France

To MarionG and Poohbear

Hello Marion!

I �m writing this post because I know there is a problem with your Private Messenger (I sent you a message when you were looking for a game about road safety before remembering you mentioning your Private Messenger was not working).

I have uploaded my �Mom Song� worksheet for you and Poohbear on my blog Wink. The song has lots of imperative forms. It might be a little difficult for 11-year-old students but the song is really hilarious!

14 Dec 2011      

Poohbear
Germany

Thanks, dear Laurence, 

I found it and am looking forward to using it in class! Thanks four your prompt and generous help.

All the best and a blessed Christmas time
Petra

14 Dec 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Laurence,

so kind of you!! Actually my PM is working by now (even though I never saw that road safety game...)
I am familiar with the Mom song, someone sent it to me a few years ago, my own kids even tried to learn it by heart (they are Englsih speakers though). I love it, one of my favorite youtubes. I listened to it again and decided I �m going to use it. It is indeed a bit difficult, which is why I haven �t used it before,  but I think there is enough they do understand and the rest we can work on, I �ve got a double class to spend on it. I have used �Hey Jude � in the past but I need a bit of a break from the beatles (no offense)
I haven �t made a worksheet for the Mom Song yet so I �m really interested to see yours. I have no idea how to get to your blog but I am hoping clicking on your avatar will give me some info about it??????

Again, thanks for going through the trouble of helping me out, it is very much appreciated!!

edit: now I checked if clicking on your avatar would give me some info on your blog but no such luck....
How do I reach your blog?? (I am new to this blogging thing.. sorry...Embarrassed)

14 Dec 2011     

puddyd
Oman

Here we go Marion : http://frenchfrogslittleenglishpond.blogspot.com/

14 Dec 2011     

Poohbear
Germany

Or here ...
http://www.4shared.com/document/iPkU9drW/The_Mom_Song.html

I am so looking forard to using it, I think it is a unique treasure....
It referring both to the video and frenchfrog �s work.

14 Dec 2011