Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Online    

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dears friends

Hope you are doing well.

I �m trying to make an OE, but I am not sure if it can be uploaded the way it is.
The point is that, in the preview everything works fine, except for the "wordsearch", cause it doesn �t show the answers.
Can anyone give me a hand and guess what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Linda

14 Dec 2011      

Minka
Slovenia

When you �re making OE, different browsers behave differently, so if Mozilla doesn �t work, try IE or Chrome. If the result isn �t good after using Chrome, try Mozilla or something... 

15 Dec 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Olinda!

I have just edited my online exercise: Family Portrait by Pink.(PEOPLE NOT ADVERTISING!!!)
I was only able to do it with internet explorer because all the other browsers do not work.
Hope this helps.

ascincoquinasThumbs Up

15 Dec 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi friends
Thanks for your help; I know we have to use Int Explorer, my problem is with the wordsearch; it doesn �t show the correct answers - all the rest works perfectly.

I think I �ll have to give up  Cry

Linda

15 Dec 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Linda.
If I were you I �d try to publish it. Maybe it will work. If not you can try to edit it or (in the worst) ask Victor to remove it. I believe you spent  a lot of time by creating it and it would be shame to give up.

Have a nice day, Michaela

15 Dec 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi   Hug  Micha

So long ...  Thanks a bunch.... it �s something I am doing wrong, for sure, but I can �t see what.

I �ve already tried to upload it , and I would delete it if it wasn �t ok, but I always get an error message....

,.... I am a kind of DeSperate housewife   - LOL   LOL

It �s a pity, I am sure many of you would find it very useful... it �s about "house", and I have found some very cute pictures...., my humble opinion, it is my first trial and ... it �s sssooooooo cute.

I have even left my beloved Mac and tried to do it in a PC. Doesn �t work, anyway. Have tried at school, no way... I bet it �s something silly I am doing, but can �t see what.

Anyway, important things first and above:

THANKS A BUNCH   for your message, that �s what is really important, the forum is still alive.

Micha, tons of baskets full  of THANKS   Hug,

and big hugs

I �ll see what I can do

Linda

And .....thanks to everyoe who has tried to give a hand   Hug

16 Dec 2011