Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported worksheets     

reported worksheets

happysam
Algeria

reported worksheets

well, i don �t understand why my three works have been reported at the same time. could it be by the same person. well, i �m not worried about my points but i want to know what �s going wrong with my sheets. i �m really astonished

17 Dec 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, I am also astonished. And do you know why? Because you �re asking such a question. Your wss were reported because you used exercises and
 grammar explanation from esl books and internet esl sites. If you read the rules, you shouldn �t have to ask this question. And as for your points - there is a rule: three copied wss and the account will be cancelled. 

17 Dec 2011     

happysam
Algeria

then give me the link of those sites especially the one where i took "the use of quantifiers" and don �t speak in such a way with me because you don �t know me. in this site we are not collecting money, they are just points. i �m very happy to share works for the benifit of learning. i �m a  very busy person and i like this site because i love english.

17 Dec 2011     

Mariethe House
France

@ happysam: Moderators have access to plagiarism checkers and have no problem finding out if your ws has been copied or not! If I were you I would remove the 3  worksheets before risking to have my account cancelled! Wink

17 Dec 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Quantifiers -  http://gramatika-new-opportunities.ic.cz/index.php?anj=b22

http://bookz.ru/authors/raimond-merfi/murphyrmnd01/page-19-murphyrmnd01.html

Articles
  from book The new Cambridge English course: Teacher 2
Reported speech from google doc. REPORTED SPEECH (netiesioginė kalba).doc
Moderators can check all the links and they will decide according to rules.

And the last one is from http://guemardz.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94

17 Dec 2011     

happysam
Algeria

first of all, I don �t have any document entitled "reported speech", second, for  articles and qualifyers, the lesson is prepared by me and the exercises i took them from our school book, it �s the first time i enter the sites you �have given the link. for the exam "cosumption", it �s given to me by one of my colleges and if you you check all the exams which are in the member �s contributions you"ll find them repeeted and taken from different sites and none reported them. now, we are going to wait for the moderators to give their verdict and if they decide to cancel  my account let it be. if you are one of them, it �s ok. if you are not, report the work and don �t send me any message.

17 Dec 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

And here we go: It seems you haven �t read the rules. We are not allowed to to take any material from esl books, yet you say  � i took them from our school book �. We are also supposed to upload our own work, not work we got from colleagues or whoever else. So you broke the rules several times.

17 Dec 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Happysam, if there are such worksheets on the site and haven �t been reported, that �s wrong, but it doesn �t make what you did any more right. Your finger-pointing sounds like listening to a five-year-old. Your arguments sound like you �re going to do this all the time.

18 Dec 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Unhappy

18 Dec 2011     

happysam
Algeria

well, i am here since september only i didn �t know that even the sentences in the exercises should be ours and when i say that some works were not reported i mean that i thought it was not breaking the laws so at first i did the same and then i stopped sending exams. the lessons of my works  were prepared by me to my students and the exercises as i said i took them from our scholl book because i thought they are excellent to the benifit of learning and not because i can �t produce sentence or that i am too lazy to do it. i will repeat it; i am new and i do not mean to  break the laws so don �t speak with me as if i were a theif. i have been a teacher for ten years and when i found that site it made happy to share what I know with the others. now if you have any explanations to give me you are welcome, if you want to juge me without knowing who I am  stop it for the sake of God. 

18 Dec 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Let �s leave it at that, then. Hope to see a worksheet of yours soon.

18 Dec 2011